Notice to Bidders
The public works division focuses on infrastructure improvements,
both for area (neighborhood) benefit and to provide opportunities
for economic development and job growth.
Recent and ongoing projects include:
- Construction of New Margaret Avenue in the SR 46 TIF District.
- Construction of the Cherry Street Mult-Modal Transportation Facility at 750 Cherry Street.
- Fruitridge Avenue from Fort Harrison Road to Steelton Road
- 25th Street from Maple Avenue to Florida Avenue.
- The Central Eastside Area, South of Maple Avenue,
to be completed in 2016.
- The North Eastside Area, North of Maple and East of 25th Street to be
completed in 2016.
- The South Westside Area, south of Poplar - extensive
removal and replacement of emergency curb and sidewalks, along
with milling and paving of Seventh Street from Poplar to Washington
- A new river walk and boat ramp along the Wabash
River at Fairbanks Park, completed in cooperation with the Terre
Haute Parks and Recreation Department.
Phil Kesner – Grants/Planning Administrator